Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information
When you visit the Musket Sites, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the Internet, the date and time you access the Sites, the pages you access while at the Sites, and the Internet address of the Sites, if any, from which you linked directly to the Sites. This information is not personally identifiable.
Personally Identifiable Information
As described in this policy, “Personally Identifiable Information” is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address, or any information you submit to the Sites that identifies you individually. Musket is committed to protecting your privacy and Personally Identifiable Information.
Musket may use the Personally Identifiable Information collected through its Sites primarily for such purposes as:
- Helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- Opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts;
- Processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- Providing services and support to users;
- Improving the Sites, including tailoring them to users’ preferences;
- Providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Musket and its affiliates;
- Responding to users’ questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
- Maintaining the security and integrity of our systems; and
- Any other purpose for which a user has given consent.
Musket uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve the Sites. Musket may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Sites to potential business partners, advertisers and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not Personally Identifiable Information.
Musket will not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you through the Sites unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want Musket to obtain any Personally Identifiable Information about you, then do not submit any.
You can visit and browse the Sites without revealing Personally Identifiable Information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose Personally Identifiable Information about yourself, which may include, without limitation:
- “Basic Information” including your name, your employer and your title;
- “Contact information” including your email address, postal address and telephone number;
- “Technical information” including your IP address and information on your usage of our Sitessuch as areas of the Sites that you visit, content that you view, download or submit, and communications we send to you electronically;
- “Billing Information” including transaction type, transaction amount, payment, shipping and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business; provided, however, that Musket does not keep or share your credit card information; and
- “Other Information” including areas of interest, a unique individual password, and any other information you submit to us.
Musket may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you from its Sites by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms– If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the Sites, or to opt-in to receive Musket information through this or another website, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the Sites. This form requires submission of certain Personally Identifiable Information including Basic, Contact and Other Information.
- Transactions and Activity– If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the Sites, Musket collects information about the transactions you engage in while on the Sites and your other activity on the Sites. This information may include Technical and Billing Information.
- Email and Other Voluntary Communications– You may also choose to communicate with Musket through email, via our Sites, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. Musket collects the information in these communications, and such information may be Personally Identifiable Information.
In addition to information we collect directly from users, we may also receive certain information from third parties, and we may combine this information with other information we have collected.
Disclosure of Information
Musket complies with data protection requirements consistent with those mandated by the EU.
Your Personally Identifiable Information may be shared within Musket or, as needed, with third parties (including but not limited to subcontractors, attorneys and accountants). Musket may disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law. Musket may share your information to protect our intellectual property, to prevent physical harm to persons or property, to prevent fraud and to support audit, compliance and corporate governance functions. Finally, as Musket’s business develops, it may sell or buy corporate assets, and in such transactions customer information may be one of the transferred business assets. If Musket, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired, customer information may be one of the assets transferred. Musket may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate the Sites or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your Personally Identifiable Information for that purpose. In each case, Musket will comply with applicable data protection laws and will take precautions to ensure the privacy of your Personally Identifiable Information.
Musket does not provide Personally Identifiable Information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you.
Musket maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard Personally Identifiable Information on the Sites. If transactions are offered on the Sites, transaction information is transmitted to and from musket.ro in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. Musket restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the Internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
Your Rights RegardingYour Personally Identifiable Information
Consistent with applicable data protection laws and other applicable laws, upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personally Identifiable Information. We will give you the opportunity to correct any errors and to restrict our rights to use your data, up to and including deletion of your Personally Identifiable Information (the “right to be forgotten”) consistent with this policy. Any requests to review, modify or delete your Personally Identifiable Information should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not opposed the use of your Personally Identifiable Information (either at the time of collection of such information or since that time), Musket may occasionally send you messages or updates about musket.ro, its affiliates, or their promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive any more non-transaction/security related communications from Musket and its affiliates, you may always opt out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the communication or by sending an email containing your request to email@example.com
We will not prohibit you from making a complaint regarding Musket’s practices with regulatory and supervisory authorities. Except as described in this policy, we will not use your data for any automated decision making or profiling.
Retaining Personally Identifiable Information
When you withdraw your consent or when it is no longer reasonably required, we will delete your Personally Identifiable Information. We may, however, retain your Personally Identifiable Information (i) for an additional period of time if necessary to assert or defend legal claims during a relevant retention period, or (ii) to the extent that deleting it would require us to overwrite our automated disaster recovery backup systems.
The Sites are directed toward and designed for use by persons aged thirteen (13) years old or older. Musket will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain accounts or memberships for, any child whom Musket knows to be under the age of thirteen (13) years. Musket does not solicit or knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) years. If Musket nevertheless discovers that it has received Personally Identifiable Information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom Musket otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of thirteen (13) years, then Musket will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s information be corrected or deleted from Musket’s files by contacting Musket at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and Advertisers
The Sites’ servers, or the servers of companies that are used to operate the Sites, may place a “cookie” on your computer in order to allow you to use the Sites and to personalize your experience.
A “cookie” is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow Musket to recognize your computer while you are on its Sites and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the Sites.
We may also use other technology such as “web beacons” (small pieces of data embedded in images on webpages), pixels and tags to track visitor usage and traffic patterns and in HTML emails to determine whether users have opened emails or clicked on links contained in the emails.
Most web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. You may use the settings on your browser to disable cookies and similar technologies. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain personalized functions of the Sites.
Musket reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, Musket will post a notice on its Sites homepage and a link to the new policy.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Updated by Musket on 13th of November 2021